The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Emanage experts - pls help

guye_d

Hi,

I'm trying to hook up my zeitronix wideband to the emanage.

I have a 2009 model which based on the link below has the Linear Wideband Output and the Nonlinear Wideband Output, which follows a natural output curve of Bosch LSU wideband O2 sensor.

http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/zt2/widebandoutput.htm

The wire which gives a linear wideband output is currently going to the stock ecu to give a narrowband signal.

I therefore need to get the emanage to accept the Non-Linear input; any advice on how to get this done?

I'm afraid i have only used the Innovate wideband with my EMU, and that was completely configurable to almost any wideband or narroband sim, including tweaking/segueing the signal to deceive the ECU, and so being able to compensate for things like lumpy cams etc.

It just hooks up to the O2 input cable you can buy or make for the EMU, you can also change the scaling in the EMU, however i never found it to be displayed very accurately despite lots of tweaking.