The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I stole something off my girlfriend today :(

Keith C

Her seats :D

http://www.sxoc.com/pics/seats/Newseats.JPG

http://www.sxoc.com/pics/seats/Newseats2.JPG

http://www.sxoc.com/pics/seats/Newseats3.JPG

http://www.sxoc.com/pics/seats/Newseats4.JPG

Cream carpet and black seats - we thought we'd give it a try - whadda you think?

Originally posted by leett

nice steal, looks good:thumbs: what did you have before? im never getting rid of my cream leather

I had cream leather. Do you have tan, or actual cream? Mine was full-on cream, but I've not seen another. Still got them, as I'll swap them back for the winter, as then I have the bum warmers :D

Main reason I swapped is because they were sitting there, nice and clean, and my ones are a bit grubby, which means I can get them cleaned up before the winter.

Originally posted by Rob

Phew, for a minute there, I thought you were going to say it was her bum virginity.

:eek:

Personally I like the black, but once the cream have been tidied up I'll be having the black ones back. :flame Dev

Nah, couldn't sort them out in the car, the previous owner appears to have had the plastic bits round the bottom painted and they are flaking badly - needs some proper TLC rather fiddling around in the car.

I'm a lucky soul with two sets of seats, the black leather were my spare set :)

Originally posted by Faye

:eek:

Personally I like the black, but once the cream have been tidied up I'll be having the black ones back. :flame Dev

those look suspiciously like ones that USED to caress my rear ! :p

Originally posted by Keith C

I had cream leather. Do you have tan, or actual cream? Mine was full-on cream, but I've not seen another. Still got them, as I'll swap them back for the winter, as then I have the bum warmers :D

Main reason I swapped is because they were sitting there, nice and clean, and my ones are a bit grubby, which means I can get them cleaned up before the winter.

mine are actually tan but i like to call them cream as it sounds better:) any pics of your cream seats?

Originally posted by Roy

those look suspiciously like ones that USED to caress my rear ! :p

They are indeed. God knows what you did to the passenger seat though as the runners were more than a little stiff!!!!!

By the way, found a glove in the back bit of the passenger seat, does it hold any sort of sentimental value or shall I dispose of?

Originally posted by Roy

had a fat friend who jammed himself into them. that might be it :innocent:

What ever they did they bent the runners ever so slightly.

Problem solved though and seat works which means I'm a very happy bunny - cheers Roy :)

By 'slightly' she meant 'looked like a banana' - had to sit in the back seat, have the front seat pushed all the way back, and then basically push forward against the stops to try and straighten it! :eek: :D

Lee - I'll get some pics of the cream.

Originally posted by Keith C

By 'slightly' she meant 'looked like a banana' - had to sit in the back seat, have the front seat pushed all the way back, and then basically push forward against the stops to try and straighten it! :eek: :D

told you it was some fat git ! :p

Originally posted by paulrenn

Yo,

How easy is it to get the seats out (including the rears), does it take a long time? I want to swap the seats between two Supras before I buy one of them and just wondering if it will take all day...

Takes a couple of hours or so, and ideally you'll need a 12mm and 14mm socket with an extension.