The mkiv Supra Owners Club

silver supra in carlisle

Guest leon1

Guest leon1

I know this question is limited to a small amount of members.

I'm on the look out for a TT supra at the moment and I've seen a supra in a car garage called gordon box in carlisle. The reg is L269 **b. I was thinking perhaps the old owner was on here and had a bit of information on it? Ive put the reg in go compare and it comes back as an NA but I've noticed just by passing by its got an fmic? and the engine bay is fully chromed :search:

Anyone?

lol insurance companys think my n/a is a tt but when i checked the cars history it rolled off the assembley line a n/a they must have some sort of mix up when they are imported sometimes.

it could be a fake fmic allot of scoobys and celicas have them where i live atm.

Guest leon1

I'll take a trip to the garage tomorrow see whats what. I was hoping the old owner would be on here to be honest.

The car looks is tip top condition with an amazing chrome engine bay this car must be known.

Bob does that mean your paying the premium for a TT?

Edited by leon1 (see edit history)

If its the one that has been advertised for sale on ebay a couple of times and not sold, even for 4K5 then it is a TT with a High Mileage. It did look very good value for money, had a lot of goodies on it. I was tempted at one stage but the distance put me off. Good luck and let us know.

Could it possibly be an NA-TT or NA-T conversion?

I'll take a trip to the garage tomorrow see whats what. I was hoping the old owner would be on here to be honest.

The car looks is tip top condition with an amazing chrome engine bay this car must be known.

Bob does that mean your paying the premium for a TT?

You will often find that an NA is as much to insure as a TT as they are imports. A UK TT however will be lower in many cases.

Guest leon1

The garage is located next to the carrs biscuit factory.

Well i went to see it today and found it was an auto which is no good for me. Does look in immac condition just the wheels are hideous and so are the silver window tints which spoil the car i think. Advertised at 5999 might be for someone else not me though

thanks for your help

i'm up the road from that. i'll be happy to come check it over with you i live in carlisle anyway :) i'v noticed it and had a quick look through the windows :D

edit. just noticed your reply. sorry lol yea if i'd seen it earlier i would have said it was auto :p