The mkiv Supra Owners Club

still no damn indicators

mr veilside

ok, well i bought a set of indicator stalks thinking it would cure the problem of my indicators not working but still nothing.

So i still cant indicate left or right.

So what i want to know is which fuse or fuses are for the indicators and which of the relays in the drivers footwell are for the indicators.

All fuses in engine bay are fine and all fuses in drivers footwell look fine too so im guessing its a relay problem or could it be something else?

The hazard light plug is properly plugged in and the hazards work fine.

Any help would be great.

I had this problem on a Cavalier. Turns out the hazard warning switch was not disengaging properly and so the indicators would not work. I had to violently attack the hazard switch by pushing it in and out a lot to fix it.

Never heard of a Supra doing that, but might be worth a go.

I had this problem on a Cavalier. Turns out the hazard warning switch was not disengaging properly and so the indicators would not work. I had to violently attack the hazard switch by pushing it in and out a lot to fix it.

Never heard of a Supra doing that, but might be worth a go.

Also had this on my calibra i ended up putting a bit of cardboard down the size of the button to hold it in place, because i got that dam mad with it i hit it way to hard and pushed it into the dash further than it should be :blink:

The card board did the trick until i bought a new one.

Gav

Hmm, I had the same on mine and all it was the hazard switch was sticking a little too. Check the fuse in the drivers foot well. Its fuse number 8

Fuse no 8 as in the fuse marked turn? If it is i dont even have a fuse in that space, funny thing is i dont ever remember taking the fuse out.

Edited by mr veilside
added more information. (see edit history)