The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest Vids

JohnK

Just put the japfest vids up.

Managed to get footage of 4 supes on track. First is SimonB's grey one. Then a Black supe reg N***PWY and finally 2 red supes out at the same time, reg BJZ **** and ****APH.

Vids here

I can do better quality versions if anyone wants them.

I havent got higher quality version off the camera yet, just riped those quickly this morning at that bitrate.

Ill try to get them sorted tonight, probably in DIVX 5 format to keep the file size low.

Watch this space.

Are helmets required in hard tops now? They werent last time I went, and being 6'5 ill have to sort out something to lower my seat runners!

Originally posted by JohnK

Are helmets required in hard tops now? They werent last time I went, and being 6'5 ill have to sort out something to lower my seat runners!

Yes they are, and you have to have your arms and legs covered as well. I think it's the same at pretty much all trackdays these days.

Originally posted by SimonB

Nice one! You got that black GTIR overtaking me into the chicane. I could have easily collected him. He spun off at the next corner...:)

I'll have a better quality version if that's ok?

Cool vids Simon, yeah that GTIR almost sideswiped you as you braked, you could see his car twitch as he went to overtake. :eek:

Looks fun :) The car looks sweet too.