The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey guys

Guest Dazray

Guest Dazray

Just a little note to say hi to all.

I live in the midlands and i am a newbie on this site, but i hope to get more involved as im looking to purchase my first mkiv supra.

Just deciding at the moment whether to get a N/A or TT. Coming from an Astra Bertone 1.8i, i think im in for a shock in performance wise ;)

Anyway, I hope all is ok and hope to get involved in many chats/posts to come and learn more about the Supra mkiv :)

Daz

good luck with the hunt and we're all here to help :)

Oh and i came from a 2.2 astra coupe straigth to a TT auto and to be honest it wasnt as scary as i thought it was gunna be :)

just make sure you wait it out and look for the right one.

Guest Dazray

Thanks guys and gals for the welcome, this seems a friendly site :)

I have found a uk tt which i am interested in, so im going to check that out. It has all the service history and reciepts, so will see what it is like. :)

Hello!

Get a TT, definitely! Why drive a car that looks fast but isn't?! Also, get a proper (manual) gearbox. They may be a bit rare, but they're worth holding out for. That's my two pence, anyway...

Good luck with the search!

Guest van_damme_supra

welcome and if you don't get to know the MKIV here you won't get to know him anywhere ;) good luck with the search

Guest Dazray

Thanks so much for your input, you have definately helped me decide in going for a TT :) and thanks again for all the welcomes :)

Its nice to know that there are a few locals here too :)