The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Power loss - Help please!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Just got car back from garage where it has been for 3 months having body work done.

Beforehand had no problem reaching 150 on speedo. Yesterday on way back from Japfest couldn't get here above 120 and engine seemed very shakey.

Acceleration from 0 - 80 is ok as I have a roundabout to bridge where I have measured her before.

Help please!

Ps my babe is a NA jap import with 57K miles on the clock.

There no reason you couldnt connectit yourself, as for most likely place for it to be, I cant help you there as I dont have one in mine, but im sure someone will be along shortly and be more helpful.

In the meantime try a search and it might also be worth a look on the TRL site.

Ahh that would explain why you disappeared on the way back when we hit the motorway.

P.S. you were right about the shakes didn't feel a thing past 130 and by the way you car look mint (is a pic someone put up in the japfest thread) it goes well to mate.

Guest Rays the roof

Yes, you pig!

Thought I would try and give you a run for your money, but I could bearly keep up with you to 100, then you were gone.....

Great to meet up and keep me posted of any meets around your way!

Take care

Ray

Ps will do new thread in Chat with my car pics.

Guest Rays the roof

Of course it was on a track. Although, if you was not a law abiding citizen there is a very good straight on the M5 between junction 3 and 4 were late at night I would guess some people see how fast they can go.

Slight downhill, very straight with excellent vision to see what's ahead!!

But I do not condone speeding at any time.