The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm going single turbo!!!

Jamesy

Well what a busy day.

Woke up a happy bpu man, now sitting here as a soon-to-be single turbo lover lover!!

Decided to take the plunge and buy the turbo kit today after getting a great offer from suprahuman ;)

should be getting the kit next month, just need to speak to ryan about a decent ecu, and find some 650cc injectors!

To say im excited is an understatement. Im like a dog with two d!cks!!

Now the really tough bit....breaking the news to the wife :faint:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye money.. well done!!

Please take a picture of the wife's face when you tell her :D

Enjoy it dude

Well so far shes taken the news fairly well. I mentioned it breifly while bathing the kids as i know she wont swear infront of them. Put them to bed and went straight out to watch the footie.

I did being her home some 'thai gardens' bright pink air freshner though to soften the blow!! :sly:

You'll love it mate, single on a auto box is just great.I've done a few trips to France with this set-up and it is just a pleasure,cruise along stomp your foot on the go fast pedal and you are gone. It is all down to proper mapping tho. Should you find you need the BL box It's here too. Expect around 550rwhp.

You'll love it mate, single on a auto box is just great.I've done a few trips to France with this set-up and it is just a pleasure,cruise along stomp your foot on the go fast pedal and you are gone. It is all down to proper mapping tho. Should you find you need the BL box It's here too. Expect around 550rwhp.

Thanx mate i'll speak to lee again about the box.

I thought it'd be around 550 fly hp? 550 rwhp would be great!!!

550rwhp on an auto, you got to be kidding!

550flywheel is going to be pushing it even with additional trans coolers and uprated TC.

Also, if you're planning for those power levels and can fund a standalone ECU a larger injector choice would be advisable in order to future proof. 720cc or 800cc.