The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newby with pics

GeordieSteve

Y'elo!

Ok I'm a Newby from Gateshead so thought I'd open with some pics of the new motor. Picked her up on Thursday and well happy with her. Gets plenty of attention but not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing at the mo

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

btw the insurance is a LOT cheaper than it was on my Calibra Turbo!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I prefer it without the spoiler! Didn't think I would but I do.

Lol Mr B did you Cali Turbo blow up as often as mine? 2 engines in 6 weeks :(

Paul mate, where you living now? We should meet up. btw you know any good plastic welders coz I've just buggered my front bumper :(((((((((((

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Interesting way of putting it! :D

Thanks Gaz. :p

Steve - 2 engines in 6 months :eek: Cam belt went on mine (due to a ceased water pump) bye,bye valves - DOH!

Apart from that and the fact I popped the fuse out to run it in 2WD (I was scared of the transfer box going!) no problems at all. :p

I literally live around the corner from you but never seen your blue supra :S

Performance is good. I went automatic. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not but I love it. Very nice. FAR smoother than my cali.

Are there many phase kits available for the TT? Tempted by a few extra horsies but I'm new to Supras

Nice looking car.... good choice of colour !! :p

The supra looks completely different without the rear spoiler. I think it looks ok to be honest. Have you seen a wide-body supra without spoiler, they look really cool. Maybe a thought for future modification? :cool:

p.s. get yourself along to the 'Lake district meet up' on 3rd and 4th of July if you can, its just the other side of the mountains from where you are. (see details in the 'Gathering and Events' section.

Originally posted by GeordieSteve

BLIMEY! That's a huge amount of BHP for little work! How much bhp u putting out now? Must be a good amount being UK spec u lucky git! [/b]

You will soon learn about the J spec young Jedi , do not beleive the figures you read from Toyota !!!!;)

Dude:flame Dev

How much bhp u putting out now? Must be a good amount being UK spec u lucky git!

:conf: huh?

Paul is gonna have to be my guru.

:eek:

Blimey, that's a first!

Originally posted by CJ

Just dont ask him where your turbos are located :p :D

ROTFPMSL !