The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member Looking for a PX + Cash for a NICE Supra TT6 or Single

Brazil

Hi all, :D

I am a new member but have been following this site for a very long time..! About 2 or 3yrs ago a friend of mine let me borrow his supra to buy some cigarettes in the corner shop only 3mins drive and I ended up disappearing for an hour..! I loved the tt6 with BPU..! :eyebrows:

I am very interested in owning a Supra TT6 with BPU or a Single Turbo. I travel a lot with my job and in general do not have time to sell my car so I am fishing at you guys incase somebody would like a change and would be interested in doing a PX with my car plush cash. :D

I know this is not a usual introduction thread:rolleyes:, but I could not find the clubs bank details to pay the membership fee and am excited to see if I get any positive feed back.

The Honda Integra Type R DC5 is a fantastic exciting and very reliable car..! Fuel consumption is really good there for its good for your wallets. :D

I would be interested in a very clean Supra most of all, One that has a well looked after interior with at least the standard Recaro seats. The cloth none Recaro seats really puts me off and believe it makes the car look really old. I would consider a single also if it’s not too expensive I would like to part with only 3 to 4k cash plus my car.

My car:

2002 Honda Integra Type R DC5

C Pack = Push Start, Elec Folding Mirrors, Tinted Rear Windows, Vented Brembo Break.

Pioneer Head Unit with Bluetooth Hands Free & Focal Speakers all round.

45k miles

Blue with Blue Interior

Super Clean, with 18’’ Multi spoke in Dark Metallic

Grouupe M Induction kit

HPI Clean

Just had Oil Change.

The car will come with a yrs MOT and 6 months Tax.

Photobucket Link, 'Thanks Ian'

http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/ac158/Brazil1982/

Many Thanks for checking out this thread.

Ps. If any body can tell me where the forums bank account details are I would appreciate it..! Once I am a member I will post some photos..!

Luiz…

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

Well right now I am 'In Angola working on an offshore drilling rig getting the black stuff out of the ground that keeps our machines running'...haha Yes I do live in Portugal but the car is UK registered.

Thanks Imi I've stalked your car several times, one of the top dogs on this site.

I've followed this site for a very long time its a great community..!

Brazil..

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

Well right now I am 'In Angola working on an offshore drilling rig getting the black stuff out of the ground that keeps our machines running'...haha Yes I do live in Portugal but the car is UK registered.

Thanks Imi I've stalked your car several times, one of the top dogs on this site.

I've followed this site for a very long time its a great community..!

Brazil..

that rings a bell!! did you ever email a member on here about buying a tt manual in silver??

simplest way is to pay the membership through paypal the membership will go through much quicker and easier.

Then we can move this thread to where it belongs ;)

Mike

I've signed up for paypal account but can not activate my card to my paypall account till i get the bill with the paypall code should take a couple of days only though..! that is why i was wanting to do a normal bank transfer..! sorry..!

:rolleyes:

Rgds,

Brazil

Thats a sick build..! but this mod below will need to be removed before I would come any where near your car.:blink:

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

I Drive Naked

Fear not. That's only in the summer, it's too cold the rest of the time :jester:

Yeah I can imagine that in the cold weather it can be quite imbarrasing..! hahaha

Jazzy's car is very nice...! I like the thought that his used it as a daily driver and has not had any problems also..! That's a big bonus...!

simplest way is to pay the membership through paypal the membership will go through much quicker and easier.

Then we can move this thread to where it belongs ;)

Mike

Hi Mike,

I paid for my subscription today using paypall like u advised..!

Looking forwards to full excess..! yeahhaa

Rgds,

Brazil