The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats the name of these wheels?

johan rydström

Pretty sure they are: -

Blitz Technospeed Z2's.

Someone on the forum was selling some a while back, don't think there were any takers.

Believe the gentleman was based in Denmark, searched for the thread but couldn't pull it up sorry.

Hope this helps......

Here's a link to confirm: -

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=55

Edited by Pudsey
Link added...... (see edit history)

Look like American Racing to me

Agree with swampy on this one fella.

Yeah, based on that Envy link, the Z2 looks like a very different wheel to the ones posted.

I thought the blitz technospeed Z2 only was avaliable in 17" and 18". The wheels on the picture is 19". I've asked the owner of the car what the name of his wheels are but he haven't answered me yet!

I could be american racing. But does they have the fat lip as the one i've posted?

They look exactly like the ones I posted with more dishu. Not sure if American Racing ones are a copy of something else... Sadly Ive no idea what model they are

Sincere apologies guys and girls,

I did get that wrong! :(

Well spotted Swampy, thanks for rectifying the error.

God I have to get my eyes tested me thinks.

I think there slightly different to the American racing ones, very similar though.

The raised bit in the centre of the spoke is fatter on the American racing ones. On the original one, the split rim studs are more spread out, and the curve of the spoke is more progressive.