The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new pics

fabiocandido

i took these pics today , got a new front bumper just needs skirts and spats and full respray in viper green.thats my mates subaru imprezas wrx the fastest one i've ever been in and my father in laws nissan 300zx twin turbo.

if anyone has any skirts,spats and front clear indicators with the plug please tell me.

what do you guys think?

cheers :D

07032010014.jpg

07032010020.jpg

07032010021.jpg

07032010031.jpg

Edited by fabiocandido (see edit history)

Trial front?

Don't know about the green respray bud, I always thought with colours like that you risk waking up someday and just be totally put off by it. If it was me and I was Trial kitting my car, it'd be painted in pearl white :)

Yeah its a trial front bumper. i wanted to spray it in white the audi one,but then i saw a few ford rs green colour and i fell in love with it then saw viper green and made my mind up that i want it green i think it looks amazing when its sunny :D yeah sideskirts and spats are definately essential now :p will have the car fully ready to go to jap fest ( first time going there and cant wait ! ) :D

Guest blueangel

The bumper ok but im afraid fitting it before you have the full kit is a big No No and definatly before paint, if you want to do your car up buy the bits and when you have them and can afford to do the job put them on.Sorry for being hard but reminds me of the clio's and corsa's down the local asda's.

well this is my daily driver and i wasnt going to fit anything before i had everything. the thing is a truck driver hit my front and the bumper came off and you cant drive a car without a front bumper because its illegal ! i dont plan on having the car like this for much longer

i'll post some pics of the zed"s interior later

which skirts and spats should i fit with my new bumper,i can't seem to find the trial ones.

i've found skirts trial extreme,don't know if these would make a difference,if its lower than bumper etc.. any sugestions please?