The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need Help With Future Upgrades for 93 TT Supra

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

Hey guys, this is my first post on this awesome website, and i was just wondering if i could get your opinions on what i should first upgrade on my supra, For example: Paint 1st, Wheels 2nd, Engine 3rd... So please post on what you think i should do and be as specific as possible, Thanks have a great day!:)

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

Well i am aiming to please myself, but i was just wondering that since i just recently got it, should i make it a Sleeper? If so, what engine upgrades should i do first, Intake, Manifold, Turbo,?

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

I apologize for the open-ended question. I'm not sure what you mean by spec? and money isn't a problem in this case, i believe that if you truly love something, money isn't even considered :p

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

lol kinda silly to say this but i despise of the GTR, personally, i think that the Supra is the best but hey thats my opinion :p But just a quick question, should i upgrade it to a 3.4 stroker kit?

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

ok well just a quick question, where should i buy these performance parts from anyways? i have no problem purchasing via internet, but i want a reliable website.

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

do they do international shipping, because i'm in Canada right now. Also, looking through previous posts, people debate over Suprastore.com or MVPMotorsports.com or Titan Motorsports... which one do you guys recommend?

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

im on a 6 speed gearbox...and is a T62 Single Turbo? ohh that brings me to my next question, should i convert it to single turbo or leave it TT? BTW its a 93 Supra RZ

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

sorry i do not have a camera at the moment right now since i just moved into my new house, and am still unpacking, but i would be more than happy to give you the details if you would like? BTW do you have a Supra as well because your display pic shows either a Trans-Am or Firebird :p BTW beautiful ride, my uncle had 1 :p

sorry i do not have a camera at the moment right now since i just moved into my new house, and am still unpacking, but i would be more than happy to give you the details if you would like? BTW do you have a Supra as well because your display pic shows either a Trans-Am or Firebird :p BTW beautiful ride, my uncle had 1 :p

No I have no Supra, just like the people on here :)

Its a Camaro BTW

Guest ToyotaSupraTT

well im looking for my car to have a lot of torque, aswell it needs to have good Acceleration, not really worried about top speeds. But my friend has a dual exhaust system on his Supra, do you guys recommend this? if so how did he do this modification?