The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thor Race Engineering

enduroace1

I would just like to say a big thanks to Peter at Thor you did a great job on my Supra on saturday afternoon 21, 5 ,04 i drove all the way home in high boost lol although i said i would'nt use it much anyway thanks i will recommend you to all my friends.

Keith Randle

Originally posted by Paul Laing

I've been hearing alot of good things about Thor recently, I'm sure they will be getting lots of praise soon, but my lips are sealed......:)

Paul

paul you cant hold your own water never mind your lips :innocent:

i know , i know , i know

is it blue. is it wide, is it single

Hi Keith,

I saw you there. Mine was the Silver JSpec.

You commented as it came into the garage that it was very quiet.

They managed to cure that, with a quick change from the standard exhaust to a NurSpec with decat. (My ears are still ringing after blasting back down the M5)

They also fitted an SBC ID III, and the difference is amazing. A much smoother power delivery with less of a dip when #2 comes in.

I'd like to add my recommendation to yours,:baa: that Thor offered an excellent service, and that I'll be visiting them again as soon as my plastic has recovered :cry:

Cheers,

Dan.