The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sumo Power Open Day

Chingy

The place looks amazing mate when i was down there had a nosey round your car and never noticed the metallic fleck it has in the paint!! :cool:

Was going to say hello mate but you seemed a bit busy here there and everywhere :)

Also saw Lee's car as well and also looks amazing :cool:

Also a vid of the R35 in their Dyno booth, courtesy of Scott :thumbs:

zwWnpQArf3s

GT1 YUMMY did JRM buy sumo power over or are you in partnership?

Sumo is now under and in partnership of JRM, James over sees everything but Andy is still very much envolved

The place looks amazing mate when i was down there had a nosey round your car and never noticed the metallic fleck it has in the paint!! :cool:

Was going to say hello mate but you seemed a bit busy here there and everywhere :)

Also saw Lee's car as well and also looks amazing :cool:

Really sorry Simon I didn't get a chance to say hi and have a chat with you, but yes was running around alot all day as we had Mr Ito president of Do-Luck, the director of HKS, director of D.A.M.D and the director of J's Racing over from Japan as well as both the GT1 drivers. Busy day I hope you had a good day :)

Some great pics here Colin, and a sterling effort for today. Seemed to be a good turn out, even though it was a bit cold!

Might as well post this link to my photo's http://s879.photobucket.com/home/MKIV_Budz86/index to save starting another thread

Was a bit chilly :cold: did you spot the heaters in the spray booth, but even though very good turn out.

Great pics bud :thumbs:

Private video mate.

should be working now bud

Very impressive outfit. Wished I'd turned up now, but it was way too cold for little o'l me, yeah I know I'm a big tart.

Chingy: Do you work for them? If so, do they need someone to collect the trash, sweep up, polish stuff?

Was very cold,

....if you did that then I wouldn't have a job :p no mate, just got to be good friends with Andy and Rob after getting the Do-Luck car then over the years got to know their team and business partners like Mr Ito and HKS, James at JRM etc, Andy's arranges loads of promo stuff for the car through Sumo and Mark looks after the shows, so fortunate enough to have a good setup with them :) and after talks today we're hoping to do something a bit special later this year :secret:

....if you did that then I wouldn't have a job :p no mate, just got to be good friends with Andy and Rob after getting the Do-Luck car then over the years got to know their team and business partners like Mr Ito and HKS, James at JRM etc, Andy's arranges loads of promo stuff for the car through Sumo and Mark looks after the shows, so fortunate enough to have a good setup with them :) and after talks today we're hoping to do something a bit special later this year :secret:

Shucks! Can't give myself away.

Fantastic stuff, all sounds very exciting.:)

Edited by Miguel (see edit history)