The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trackday at oulton park 7th april ANYONE ?

little num

I see rob wild had done a list for this but gone dry, just to say there is 3 of us going on this day out.

1 - LITTLE NUM

2 - BIGNUM

3 - ANDYBANDIT

So if any1 else fancys it then see you there, by the way we are all in our N/A's so if you have a tt then come and try your luck :p

Has Andy traded his Scoob now? How's he finding it, driving a real car? :D

Have to see what the old bank balance looks like closer to the time...

Andy still has his scoob, its gone into storage until he decides whether he likes rear wheel drive or not:)

I can guarantee my car still wont be working by then so im out!

I hate being to busy to have no free time at all :(

Come on mate pull your finger out, if you need a hand 1 of the days i`m sure me and num could pop up and get the grinders out:eyebrows:

well if your scared of crashing then dont do trackdays, unfortunatly its the nature of the beast, you may crash or may not but everytime i do a drift or trackday i exspect to have some sort of an accident lol.

Very true oh little num:Pling:

Come on mate pull your finger out, if you need a hand 1 of the days i`m sure me and num could pop up and get the grinders out:eyebrows:

I only need a couple of people just to push it into place and a watcher for the engine drop in! The rest I can do myself!