The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels, and stuff..

Marty

So, the weathers now a lil better, i've actually motivated myself into doing a few things on the supra.

I bought a bumper a while back off a fellow member, mine was scraped. So i've fitted that, i have refitted my active spoiler, although it isn't so active any more. I've also meshed the front grill, dyed the carpet black and am in the process of refurbishing my headlights.

Think i shall flock the dash next, it is alcantara'd at the moment and i'm not so sure if i like it.

Anyway, i did have a set of black 19" Jade-r's, but they seem to have got incredibly common since i bought them so i fancied a change, and did a swap with the wheels off my mates supra, before he sold it.

The wheels are works VS-XX in gold, 18's, with continental tyre's.

I've always liked the gold / red combo.

I've included some before and after pictures for comparison, i actually prefer the works alloys, anyone else agree?

BEFORE

attachment.php?attachmentid=106159&d=1267727633

AFTER

attachment.php?attachmentid=106160&d=1267727633

supe4.JPG

supra1.JPG

It is changes like this that make me want to get rid of my (painted black) Rota GTRs for something multispoked.

Looks much better now. :)

Thanks mate :thumbs:

A change does make all the difference sometimes.

Me like

:thumbs:

Nice that ;)

scotty

:thumbs:

I prefered the look before, I'm not being bias I just don't like the gold centers on a red car.

Crying out for facelifts or a facelifted refurb IMO.

I've always been a gold on red fan :) But black on red is also just as nice. I'm just liking the change at the mo :)

The chrome lacquer on the headlights is a bit dead in parts, so i am refurbing them to look facelift anyway, great minds and all that hey :sly: