The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Basingstoke Meet SUN 21st March 2010

KamaSupra

:wave: BASINGSTOKE - Sun 21st March - 1pm - Hatch Warren :wave:

Hey people, time to start these monthy meets up again I think now that the sun has started coming out again :) So give your car a dust off and clear any salt off the bodywork and come down to Amazingstoke/Basingstoke and we'll have us a meet. If enough of us have sat navs maybe we could even go on a spirited drive somewhere before going to the pub? If not I'm sure we'll all enjoy the banter down the pub anyway :D

Hope to see you there!

Date: Sunday 21st March

Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park

Time: 1pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,

Hatchwarren Retail Park,

Wallop Drive,

RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...18389&t=h&z=16

It's really easy to find where we meet if you come from the M3, Junction 7. Or anyone in Basingstoke it's just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys. If you still can't find us go round the back of Pets at Home, Argos etc to the good inwards area which is off of the roundabout at Sainsburys. Everyone meets round the back of Pets at Home store so we can spot each other easily and as it's not too bad access for low supes.

As always a little drive to somewhere close by for something to eat and drink and bit of a chat for few hours about random things going on in our lives.

Have to ask, are we skating? :)

I Hope so.. :innocent:

We'll see lads lol, think it all depends on if Rob/The Punisher comes to the meet. As he's the one whose been crying to go for so long. And if he finds out we went skating without him he will moan like crazy!! Why don't we do something more tough like go down the bowling alley lol? :D it's something different to do, if it's too busy there we'll go to the pub like usual.... Or ice skating ;)

Have u even checked to see if we can ice skate? Its a saturday so maybe theres hockey training going on or something

As event organiser :sly: yes I have checked the ice skating times etc for all you lot wanting to go lol :D Here's the link-

http://www.planet-ice.co.uk/arena.php?abrev=bas

Can't believe we might end up doing this, started off as a joke :D But if enough people want to go well then it's on like Donkey Kong lol!! What's this saturday, hockey training about Kayla?? The meet's tomorrow which is a sunday :blink: You mixed up your days lol? Getting too excited over the possibility of ice skating are we?! ;)