The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you think about these wheels?

L33

I borrowed these wheels from a mate as I hit a pot hole and damaged the tyres on my chromes.

What do you think of them? I like them but not 100% yet and wanted some opinions as I might buy them.

Before:

Opinions?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't get how it goes from change the wheels talk to the wheels suit!! I can't win lol!

I'm really taking a liking to the white, will give it a bit more time to think and see what people think as I'm only borrowing at the moment and there forsale for 200 quid with good tyres all round

For the sake of £200 you can't really go wrong either way bud. I would get them and even worst case scenario have them for the winter.

The chrome wheels don't suit the car, they wouldn't suit any car IMO. They look like the wheels rappers put on big 4x4 cars with the spinners on etc.

All IMO of course.

I don't get how it goes from change the wheels talk to the wheels suit!! I can't win lol!

I'm really taking a liking to the white, will give it a bit more time to think and see what people think as I'm only borrowing at the moment and there forsale for 200 quid with good tyres all round

Nice at £200, ill have them if you dont want them.

They looked photoshopped on in your pics! Dont think they suit it with the wheels being white!

Change the colour to something more suited ( Black or Gunmetal) then they'll suit it!

Chrome wheels as said by scott looks like something akon would buy!

Scott I am a gangster rapper BRAP BLOOD :D

Winter wheels? Its march... :)

I can't email them either mate I'm off the comp and on my phone and the pics were taken on the phone so that's why there poor quality

I'm not spraying the car!

Jamie...no :) there were for sale on here a while back as I was selling them for my mate but they just been sat in his shed! 265 read and 235 front which are 10 wider than my chromes front and back :)

Something definitely isn't wrong with the pics mate, it must be the hosting that has done it. When the photo's have been scaled it hasn't been done properly hence the jagged dodgy looking edge round the wheels etc.

If you want me to have a look at it properly just send me an email with the pics in and I'll get to it. Send the originals though, not the ones that have been hosted.

Something definitely isn't wrong with the pics mate, it must be the hosting that has done it. When the photo's have been scaled it hasn't been done properly hence the jagged dodgy looking edge round the wheels etc.

If you want me to have a look at it properly just send me an email with the pics in and I'll get to it. Send the originals though, not the ones that have been hosted.

Better pics:)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=185683

I'm not a great fan of black wheels tbh will ruin the effect of the flip paint but will see how it looks with scotts photoshop

The chromes are not the best design and look tiny compared to the white ones even tho there both 18s, plus I need 3 new tyres!! Pricey!