The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Broken diff

w41k3r

lol, not lsd its just bog standard open type, i think there called and its a N\A 5 sp also the oil level was perfect but was old oil.

So good warning to have good new oil in and yes its been given a good bit of a beating but its a very easy car in my opinion to get sidewards even without lsd

When we pulled the oil drain plug out it had about half an inch of metal shards stood up on it about 95% of the teeth were gone

yeah its on and working fine i put a thankyou thread in members chat thought you might have seen it, are you at your shop today i could pop down with the dolla?

Good stuff :)

I'm in a meeting this morning and then i will be in for 2 days and off for a month.

No worries on the cash mate, just whenever your passing or if your at any meets, dont go out your way to drop it off.