The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rivington Barn

foggy147

Well seeing as it's a gorgeous day here today I decided to get the roof off the car and take a drive up to Rivington Barn in Bolton. Basically it's a very popular spot for bikers with some very sexy motorbikes being there today.

Anyways I was amazed at how much attention the car got when I got there and parked up. There was a gunmetal porche gt2 and some other exotic cars but the supra was grabbing everyones attention. Just goes to show even though the Supra may be classed as old it certainly holds it's own in the looks department as anything else on the road today.

Just wanted to share the love of the supra with you guys, mines only an NA but with the roof off and cruising along it feels like the best car in the world. [GRIN][/GRIN]

Also I think it would be a good spot for a meet up for the North West guys if anyone would be up for that in the near future?

Just wanted to share the love of the supra with you guys, mines only an NA but with the roof off and cruising along it feels like the best car in the world. [GRIN][/GRIN]

Would be if you had a manual :p

I like it up rivi, especially when its dark, its a damn good dogging hot spot :)

Would be if you had a manual :p

I like it up rivi, especially when its dark, its a damn good dogging hot spot :)

A manual woud be nice but think I'm becoming lazy now having an auto it's just to easy lol.

A very good dogging hot spot indeed, a great place to ermmm walk your dog:innocent:

Don't I know it I had to cycle through some of the evidence on a Sunday morning after those dirty gits have been up to stuff :tongue:

Haha lovey bet that was an eye opener. Can just imagine you cycling through and catching your head on a branch with something not so pleasant hanging from it.

Rivi is brill. Defo a Supra meet needed at the Barn, if I can get over the bumps lol

Definately its a great lil spot when the weather is nice. Let's get it arranged!

A manual woud be nice but think I'm becoming lazy now having an auto it's just to easy lol.

A very good dogging hot spot indeed, a great place to ermmm walk your dog:innocent:

To be honest mate they will be both as good as each other, never driven the auto but i cant see it being much different.

If theres a meet at the barn i will try make it, would need some weeks notice to book time off :)