The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from the isle of wight!

Guest hollyI.O.W

Yes, last time was to bury a great-Godparent and personally donate to the independent lifeboatmen working on the island - in her name. I have some of my fondest memories there.

Sorry to hear about that and it's great that you did donate. The lifeboatmen get a few donations in which is good. :) And I believe I have donated aswell before.

I just mean it's a shame that the island has been run down in the past years. Used to be touristy and quite an attractive place. We are supposed to be having some new attractions and stuff put in place in the next 5 years though, so hopefully it will pick up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Luke Hero

Well as Attero knows. Im from Shanklin :p

Be getting a Supra next year, waiting for career to take off properly then ill be on the island a load and getting a Supe :D