The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toby carvery meet

-Welsh-Stealth-

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what car was you in then stealth. i was there in my s14 drifter. didt see any supras

yeah man! Couldn't make it in my supra :( was in a works black works van...had just drove back from london. & if i went back for the supra i would have missed it all completely. Bit gutted but saw another white supra last night around abergavenny :) so iv curbed my addiction a little!lol!

But yeah completely agree with sam! We need 2 do more:) im looking forward to jap fest in may:)

&gareth it would be cool mate!but don't go out of your way dude! ;)

lewis

never missed one for over two years then the chavs started to turn up and started to bump a few cars not really the same as when we started it lol
lol the good old days , i think the slippery slope started when that guy stuffed that nissan over the roundabout ,plus i missed the bloody carvery , not been since

lol the good old days , i think the slippery slope started when that guy stuffed that nissan over the roundabout ,plus i missed the bloody carvery , not been since

How about coming to the next one and we will see if we can get the meets back to their former glory.

yeah i remember that well :rlol:

As mentioned too many chavs with their honda civics etc, (not my cup of tea) :no:

Hopefully get the car done next month, few tweaks (new springs, sideskirts and change brake pads all round) and she'll be ok !:)

yeah i remember that well :rlol:

As mentioned too many chavs with their honda civics etc, (not my cup of tea) :no:

Hopefully get the car done next month, few tweaks (new springs, sideskirts and change brake pads all round) and she'll be ok !:)

Good to hear it mate, what side skirts are you going for as I have forgot what you said.