The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon wrapped dash.

The Raven

well i got the panels back from the sign shop today.

Well happy with the results. I used some back to black to give it a sheen.

Need the supra stainless fitted and neons then i can fit it

Will also add this to my build thread. but thought alot of you might want to see it.

How much was that Russ, if you dont mind me asking? Looks tidy mate.

Not sure on the price break down as they did sign write all my work van, tinted the mrs landrover and sorted the spoiler out. But they can do my roof for £100 so i guess around £100?

Im seeing them again in a week or so, i will ask.

All of it is spot on, the only bit that shows is if you look at the heater controls you will see silver, this is where they didnt go all the way in. My fault they thought the buttons would come out to the lip not sit inside like the clock does.

I think some gloss black should hide it.

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

The carbon vinyl is called 3M DI_NOC carbon vinyl...

Its about £60 for a sheet of 1220 x 1000mm...

I have some in stock and im partly wrapping my supra in it....

Dan

Yep thats the stuff, My mate did some of his dash in this stuff... didnt have to use adhesive either as the back was sticky enough. I posted a thread three weeks back with some pics of his WRX.

Im going to CW the dash, and when I do my headlight refurb do the headlights to as I have just bought a pair to put on the Supe while I refurb mine.

Looks a tidy job that, the 3M stuff is nice to use just needs patience, a steady hand and a nice sharp craft knife:D

My mate even Carbon wrapped his lighter for good measure;)

Scotty

• 2 weeks later...

I will be trying some rear lights non facelift, and for the big one some headlights. My roof is being done soon

As in the internal black surround? Will be interested to see that. You having to unseal the lights for them for that? Or are they dealing with it all?

Your TRD blade, was it painted and then you had it wrapped? Or was it carbon fibre and a bit worn and re-wrapped?