The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XS NA Silicone Radiator hose

SamuraiFlash

I have these fitted on mine, as i do trackdays, they fit perfect and well worth the money, if you have an original pipe go and dont notice you will most certainly scrap your engine, and as most original pipe's are 15 years old i think £25 for a set of silcone pipe's are a good cheap upgrade.

I have these fitted on mine, as i do trackdays, they fit perfect and well worth the money, if you have an original pipe go and dont notice you will most certainly scrap your engine, and as most original pipe's are 15 years old i think £25 for a set of silcone pipe's are a good cheap upgrade.

Absolutly right mate, the rad hose need replacing so I'll be buying a set of these.

http://www.artelmotorsport.co.uk :)

Might be worth checking the other hoses and getting a set made and not just do the top and bottom rad hoses.

Do XS Power supply any other hoses ? if not i'd get a custom kit made from artel then you'll have no problem matching colours if you decide to change other hoses and vac pipes etc

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

http://www.artelmotorsport.co.uk :)

Might be worth checking the other hoses and getting a set made and not just do the top and bottom rad hoses.

Do XS Power supply any other hoses ? if not i'd get a custom kit made from artel then you'll have no problem matching colours if you decide to change other hoses and vac pipes etc

Thanks for the link Dunk, i'll send Artel an email.

XS have other silicone hoses, but non of which are useful to an NA (Intercooler, turbo intake).