The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ex lancer mr fq320 now supra tt jz

Guest supa

hi to all i have recently bought my self a supra tt 6 speed manny

this car is a complete tin can there is two sparco seats and a stacks clock roll caged out anyway its the shizzle oh yeah no heaters no tape no ciggy lighter no ashtray she is white in colour been garaged from day one nice example will put some piccys up when i get some time

ok your thinking evo or supra mmmmm

100 percent supra im a bit of a speed freak when i test drove the supa supra there was not enough road for this beast

evo handles better due to its 4b4

supra sheer power drivers car

cheers saj

Sounds a nice car, but for the record this is somewhat of an uptight forum when it comes to punctuation.

The rules say no text speak and most members expect that to be upheld.

Use good grammer and the amount of information you recieve from the very knowledgable members on here will increase exponentially will be well worthwhile, continue with text speak and expect nothing but insults.

Sorry but thats how it is on this forum.

Anyway welcome, hope you enjoy the supra.

This might explain my confusion:

fo' shizzle my nizzle

Originated in medieval England in the 17th century, this phrase has changed in meaning completely, from the original shorthand denotation of "Alas! An adversary has come upon us! To the catapults!" to the modern definition of "Please grease up my penis."

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

hi to all i have recently bought my self a supra tt 6 speed manny

this car is a complete tin can there is two sparco seats and a stacks clock roll caged out anyway its the shizzle oh yeah no heaters no tape no ciggy lighter no ashtray she is white in colour been garaged from day one nice example will put some piccys up when i get some time

ok your thinking evo or supra mmmmm

100 percent supra im a bit of a speed freak when i test drove the supa supra there was not enough road for this beast

evo handles better due to its 4b4

supra sheer power drivers car

cheers saj

Welcome mate, Glad to hear you like the supra. I also drive an evo 7 and to be honest i think they have mood swings :D

shizzle is something you wouldnt no about

due to ur old age

capital letter is wot i dont use

and fullstop is wot older peeps use

It's a nice club if you get to know us, but we do not allow txt speak and we expect people to type properly when making posts.

Full stops are what members of this club use.

Welcome to the club mate.

Sounds like a nice car, but we want pics :search:

Plus you can go saying stuff like that to other members on here that have been on this forum for a long time, its not nice.

Dont know what it was like on the evo forums but there is a load of very nice people here, that you dont want to upset because you wont get welcomed and people will not want to know you

Bit of advice - No text speak

chris

give the guy a break. like it or not thats how the majority of under 25s speak, branners has pointed out what needs to be said, if he doesnt stick to it then fair enough.would you hang around a forum where you are called a retard on your opening post?

First of all im sorry for upsetting a few people on this forum by not using CAPITALS OR FULLSTOPS.

If i had known people would take it that offensive i would have done so.

All i can say is sorry.

Can we be freinds.