The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Did abit of polishing tonight!

Davey001

Well there was nothing on tele tonight so decided to do abit of polishing after speaking to rob miitchell on here. Havent got the buffers and compound paste yet but rubbed it down and polished it up and came up pretty good for a couple of hours work!! Thanks Rob for the info! I know its not a great turbo but we all gota start somewhere!! ;)

Photo-0073.jpg

Photo-0072w.jpg

Hey mate, dont think i'll be doing much at work tomorow! All I wana do now is polish stuff! Think iam starting to like shiney!! Guna order some buffers and pastes just to finish it off! Oh and got the strut brace to a mirrror finish too!

The trouble with shiney things is you need to keep on top of keeping them clean else they loom really manky really quickly :)

The trouble with shiney things is you need to keep on top of keeping them clean else they loom really manky really quickly :)

good excuse to send the missus out for the day shopping

You decided on a N/A single yet?

yeah mate planning it all out now just need some funds and im away doing it hopefully start end of the year just gathering research on the best bits to buy and how to go about it. hows yours going?

I dont have the facilities to take the engine out so had to sqeeze in and drill and tap the sump! Was so tight but just managed it! The drilling of the 18mm hole wasnt as hard as tapping for the bolts! Had to move up the guage of bolt a couple of times as the sump is so soft and easy stripped! Got there after a few goes! Used a angled airdrill to get in. Be a peice of cake with the engine out tho if you can do it. Oil feed was ok too removed the bolt, drilled it out and tapped the T peice! I thought these were the hardest jobs for me so thought I would start with them!