The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GTBITZ.COM on Ebay

pezzler

Has anyone noticed the amount of Supra spares being offered on Ebay by "GTBITZ.COM"

Was just doing a sunday evening trawl through Ebay, when I found:

"Genuine" rear boot spoiler - £200 + £70 p&p

Boot lid w/out spoiler or internal trim - £220 + £70 p&p

N/S rear hub - £170 + £70 p&P

Rear wishbone - £180 + £70 p&p

All of these parts have been taken write-offs, none of the body parts seem to be in anywhere near good condition, and a lot of their prices are pretty much list price anyway; rear wishbones for example can be had for about £220 from a Toyota dealer

Its obvious this company are not entirely sure what they're selling or what the value of these parts is. My favorite "ad" of theirs is a ad for a rear hub; the opening image is of a hand written tag, that originally states the part is for a Subaru, they have then put a line thorough it and toyota is written below...???

Its almost as it the thought "I know, lets take a picture of a sh**ty tag, that will obviously give the impression that these are genuine parts - should we worry about the crossed out Subaru bit......nah"

Nothing else to say really, just tickled me :)