The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my mini service

swich

I've recently had mine fully serviced, I helped and watched to learn how to do some of it. Changed the following:

Dizzy

Plugs

Arm

Oil

Oil filter

Coolant flush and change

Auto fluid sump drain and top up

All new brake pads front and rear

Fuel filter

Re greased mechanical bits

Blitz air filter element

Wheel balance and allignment

Only thing I need to invest in now is 2 falken 452 rear tyres and thats everything touch wood!Runs like a dream now though I love it :)

I've recently had mine fully serviced, I helped and watched to learn how to do some of it. Changed the following:

Dizzy

Plugs

Arm

Oil

Oil filter

Coolant flush and change

Auto fluid sump drain and top up

All new brake pads front and rear

Fuel filter

Re greased mechanical bits

Blitz air filter element

Wheel balance and allignment

Only thing I need to invest in now is 2 falken 452 rear tyres and thats everything touch wood!Runs like a dream now though I love it :)

Have you noticed any difference in the auto box by just doing a sump drain and refill? reason I ask is mine isn't like it used to be, and i'm wondering if I can get away with that rather than a complete drain and refill.

Have you noticed any difference in the auto box by just doing a sump drain and refill? reason I ask is mine isn't like it used to be, and i'm wondering if I can get away with that rather than a complete drain and refill.

to be honest it felt fine before just wanted to do it for peace of mind really.why isyours clunking?