The mkiv Supra Owners Club

scottish charity car show

drift_bear

not sure if this has been posted or anything, so will post it up just incase. been speaking to a member on the skyline owners club and theres a charity car show coming up, i asked if it was only open to the skyline owners club and he said not at all, the more the better! so thought i would see who all from here would be interested in going? i have quoted the main things from the skyline thread, i.e the dates and charity and the price (£5 per car with all proceeds goin to the charity).

Right peeps the end of the month meet for April will be a charity car show at the Hilton at Dunkeld. I have all ready made a few arrangments for this with the help of the reps but will need the support of as many of you as possible . I will be contacting the suppliers on the site to come and sell their goods and have been in touch with some guys from various motorsport sections to bring along cars . There will be the usual trophys for the usual classes and one just for the skyline owners . Food will be on sale there and other refreshments as well. We will be contacting other clubs to bring along cars as the more that we get the more money we will make for a good cause. I will post more details as the time goes by but i would like to get a list of people who will attend and help on the day.

The charity is for the hilton foundation we raise money every year as a company to help good causes in local areas . There was a list of things from tractors for a special needs community to ambulances for the old , football strips for a boys team etc. There is no specific group it is done on application to help different needs in communities. A worth while cause i think.

it is the 25th april at the Hilton Dunkeld house all cars to be in for 10am usual prizes for cars, I have asked some of the traders on the forum to attend and sell their stuff , i also have some racing cars from stock cars ledgends race and rally cars attending . Food and drinks for sale on the day and raffle . All money going to charity only £5 per car not per person so it is a cheep day out . No revving of engines or wheelspinning as the hotel is open for business that day and no bbq's as we are on the hotel grass by the marquee.

link to the thread on the skyline owners is here : http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135439

if your interested then can we start a list? could make it into a meet aswell for us lot.

1. drift_bear

not sure if this has been posted or anything, so will post it up just incase. been speaking to a member on the skyline owners club and theres a charity car show coming up, i asked if it was only open to the skyline owners club and he said not at all, the more the better! so thought i would see who all from here would be interested in going? i have quoted the main things from the skyline thread, i.e the dates and charity and the price (£5 per car with all proceeds goin to the charity).

link to the thread on the skyline owners is here : http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135439

if your interested then can we start a list? could make it into a meet aswell for us lot.

1. drift_bear

I'll definately be up for this, altho it does depend if my car will be out the bodyshop.. if it is then i'm 100% there. :D

1. drift_bear

2. marcAB10