The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got a little bit of cash available to spend on the car, any suggestions?

hoff

I have around £300 to spend on the car at the moment so wondered before just buying some pretty stuff if there is anything that I could get to help improve performance and/or improving the life of a BPU engine. My mind is blank on anything for that sort of money.

My set up is currently:

J-Spec NA-TT auto,

BPU - Boosting to aprox 1.2 bar,

Front mount,

Boost controller,

UK brakes,

Tien lowering springs,

Diffuser,

I also have boost, oil temp and AFR gauges.

The only things that I can think in the kind of area I'm thinking of and within my budget are maybe an oil cooler and oil pressure gauge.

What are your thoughts?

those Blitz Jamie, what model are they??

This is what they look like now, will be looking brand new when i get them back, these really are a very light wheel, i can powdercoat any color you want.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/silver006.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/silver005.jpg

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

I got a nice TRD strut brace at the powder coaters, being re done in black, will be £150 and look like new, back in a week id say.

I also got some 18" blitz split rim being powdercoated black next week, super light wheels but im not sure the will clear uk brakes.

I have a decant Cusco brace, if not I'd be tempted mate.

As fior wheels, I've had 4 sets in 3 years and dont dare start thinking of more:D

EGT gauge would be my choice

Yes, that will be on the list:)

Or a full detail from Stonkin ;), the difference is amazing when you have this done

I had thought of this and will be an option if nothing performance wise comes up. It's a long drive but my paintwork needs a breath of fresh air.

Fuel pump

New Fuel Filter

:yeahthat: if not been done for a while I'd get the geometry checked/aligned plus given a service.

A geo set up and service has been done in the last couple of weeks:)

Chrome TRD strut, polsihed brake servo, master and cams...the list is endless, though your budget may not be Hoffmeister :p

Raymondo, you are certainly on my mind if I cant improve on BPU for the budget:)