The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spoiler I.D?

David P

I have recently acquired an alternative rear spoiler, it's discreetly different :)

I have not seen alike before, does anyone know it's origin?

Just taken these snaps, I timed the first one to make the bloke in the passing car think he had been nicked for going faster than he should have been :D:D:innocent:

attachment.php?attachmentid=105786&d=1267137110

attachment.php?attachmentid=105788&d=1267137110

attachment.php?attachmentid=105787&d=1267137110

js800_rear_spoiler_004.jpg

js800_rear_spoiler_003.jpg

js800_rear_spoiler_002.jpg

Yes you're right about the boot, it's half way through emptying of 'treasures' after a visit to Keron's, and filling up with 'stuff' ready to go my pals workshop for the day tomorrow.

Rack oil seal, diff oil change, fit TRD anti roll bars and change rear strut top. :run::Pling:

I have been looking at the Greddy spoiler snaps, (informative thread) it doesn't have the high lip, but does have the same design large base.

Maybe another model from this stable?

quite clearly different...:blink:

Yes, but post 14 explains that Greddy made the Euro-spec spoiler, which I had stated it to be in an earlier post :)

That looks like a stock spoiler to me :search: yours sits lower, ie. European specification..................

Found anoher tall MR2 Bomex with a flat skinny top, never realised there were so many designs, maybe I should get out more?

I wonder if my old spoiler would fit on my mates GT4?

Edit: On closer inspection, it was the same one, maybe I should get out to specsavers more often?:)

Edited by David P (see edit history)