• Silver
    • White
    • Blue Met
    • Gun Metal
    • Red
    • Black
    • Other Toyota colour
    • Respray

As opinions and colour in fashion changes from year to year,it would be interesting to see what colour, in 2010 suits supra best.Not sure how to do a pole...Maybe someone coulddo this?Dont just pick your own colour(unless you really think so)

Ok I will go with gunmetal

Edited by cobrastang (see edit history)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed that black seems to come out top also the othes Scott mentioned, but i do think in recent times white has become a lot more popular.

(to add a poll cobrastang, which i think this thread will need, there is a 'thread tools' drop down above your first post, it has 'add poll' option)

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

I like white but would love to see a supra sprayed in the same blue that you see on some toyota hilux. Think thats a class blue.

White is popular with footballers at the moment.A great reason not to get one....Never seen a police supra..bet they'd look cool

gunmetal

black

silver

red

in that order for me

I'm not a huge fan of black, because is masks the curves and shape of the car. It all seems to blend together with black unless it's really sunny. Same with any car in black.

I do have to say though, it's hard to beet black against chrome. Wheels always look great on black cars as long as you avoid black wheels. Otherwise you're back to the above, you need things breaking up.