The mkiv Supra Owners Club

attack of the bling !

lovatt

thanks for the comments :D

i did all the polishing and painting myself, all i had to pay for is the chrome and that cost me £120

as for the paint fading i did it in hi-solid laquer, it wont fade or peal ;) the shiney stuff will take some looking after tho

Originally posted by lovatt

i did all the polishing and painting myself, all i had to pay for is the chrome and that cost me £120

as for the paint fading i did it in hi-solid laquer, it wont fade or peal ;) the shiney stuff will take some looking after tho

:eek: :eek: You painted them yourself!! Holy crap mate, fecking good job!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ben..

Originally posted by Peter Sharp

It looks very nice but, why did you not fit the ADS spark plug cover and cam gears cover ?

that wasnt actually mine it was another persons off this bbs, he asked me to do some work on it, it was in the pic as thats the only one i have of the bits, i was waiting for somebody to bring that up :p

Paul E i am looking for more bling to finish it off. if you look for all the stuff i need off you and pm me your price ill have a think about it, need batt/fuse covers, induction pipes, PS/brake fluid caps and anything you think i should have :D

what bits cost £120 to get chromed?

turbo heat sheild

power steering tank

radiator clamps

engine lift out hooks

battery clamp

got my rad clamps chromed for £3.50 each p/s tank £17 battery clamp £7

does look good when its all back in place. some polished hard pipes and a bit of colour hoses will do. that fad surround and spark plug cover look well, how come you not do lower cam cover.

must say looks loads better with shiny stuff

cost me £120 for

turbo heat sheild

power steering tank

radiator clamps

battery clamps

rear latches

it was a friend of a friend who said they would do it for a drink, hmm expensive drink but the work is 110% so im not complianing

what is a lower cam cover :conf:

i never thought of painting that ! go away Mark :p oh go on then how does it come off :D

looking around for my hard pipes, i think im going to get them from Totally Custom, or i may get them with an IC

hehehe you know it will look the biz with it done.

i want some new ones painting a high gloss jet black. gone off the open one showing cams and flip paint. its weird how your tastes change over time :)

now get sanding your lower cover

have fun