The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone used these bulbs

pjavon

I bought these bulbs off Ebay to convert one of my reverse light to a fog light, it all works fine but the bulb is no brighter than my back lights:(

I've used the wires that went to the cr@ppy fog light that was screwed under my bumper into the bulb holder for the reverse light and fitted the bulb. I have emailed the ebay firm to check they haven't sent the wrong bulbs (as there's no marking on the bulb or pack other than codes) but i'm still waiting for an answer.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem, or if i've done something wrong;)

Link to bulbs

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/24-LEDS-360-RED-LED-REAR-FOG-LIGHT-BULB-BULBS-X2_W0QQitemZ110314884752QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item19af478e90

Yes thanks mate, there slightly smaller than the first one's i've used and they just about went through with a bit of filing on the plastic bit of the bulb so these will just fit through the hole and are the same length and the bayonet is 15mm as well;)

Can't see why these won't work, but i thought that with the first one's:d