The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few Updates to my Supra

Steve A

thought i would put up a few pics of my progress so far in making my Supra mine :)

most of the work so far has been on the interior and a few outside bits the rest will follow in the next few weeks and then it will be almost perfect for me :D

How it Started

Since then i have changed a few things :)

Has new refurbed headlights, wheels refurbished in Silver, carbon TRD spoiler and Black meshing on TRD Bonnet

outside hasnt changed much as i have been collecting parts to get it all done now have a new bonnet, standard bumper, active spoiler and OEM style skirts and spats all hopefully going on over the next couple of weeks :D

Interior wise the car was just about standard issue when i got it but it needed some TLC so thats where my main focus has been.

new Headunit (also painted dash silver as a quick fix asthe rubber was coming away)

Black Carpet and Black Dash :D the parts around the heater switches and clock faces have also had a purple flake added so they sparkle in the sun

New Front Speaker install the grille and door handle surround also done in Black and Purple Flake

and new retrimmed seats (bought from here) :D

Edited by Steve A (see edit history)

if we all liked the same thing there wouldnt be much varity in the world so all comments welcome.:D:D

wont look like this for much longer going back to a stock look on the exterior. so if anybody wants to make offers on the bodyparts offers welcome haha:D

i did like the gold wheels but they never look clean where as silver looks shiney :D the silver inside just looked odd with the rest of what i was planning or to be hinest it would have stayed as it did look nice :)

Definetly an improvement Steve (or is it Steven, I can't remember!)

The silver wheels look much nicer than the gold IMO. Good choice on the interior with the seats (which look very well made), dash and carpet. Far more tasteful.

Just need to get rid of that 'orrid Bomex bumper and possibly the skirts and she'll be a looker :)

The silver wheels look much nicer than the gold IMO. Good choice on the interior with the seats (which look very well made), dash and carpet. Far more tasteful.

Just need to get rid of that 'orrid Bomex bumper and possibly the skirts and she'll be a looker :)

Don't listen to him Spooky :D

either is fine i pretty much answer to anything as long as its not insulting :D,

Got my standard bumper and active spoiler ready to go on sorry charles mate :innocent: hopefully going on in next week or so :)

the seats i bought off here a few weeks back for 350 :) workmanship is amazing quality