The mkiv Supra Owners Club

interior re-trim saturday

Rob_Mitchell

well the time has no come to go ahead with the re-trim i booked it in for this saturday (drop seats off in van).

im having the front seats, rear seats and door cards re-trimmed by my mates company stitched-up trimmers.

im going for black leather, black perferated centres, and finished with orange stitching and orange alcantara piping.

i have done a thread before for ideas and im very grateful to the people who showed me there re-trims and others ideas which they put across to me.

well excited aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :):):)

awesome, I loved picking mine up after the retrim, completely transforms the interior. look forward to te pics, i reckon you've gone for the best plan too, it ties in with the outside but isn't too much. :thumbs:

cheers mate thats sort of what i wanted to hear, i think it will look just right i didnt want more bold orange inside as well as outside. plus the inside smells lovely after with leather

ha ha cool thanks i did read some where that its a pain in the arse, sounds easy enough.

i think the price is ok, im happy to pay that, it will finish my car off nicely inside

Only if you attempt to sit down after youve removed the seats.;)

very straight forward - you should have no trouble.:)