The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MASSIVE thanks to Lee @ SRD !!!

Jamesy

Just picked my car up today from Lee @ SRD - extremely impressed from start to finish ....

.... the original job was fairly straight forward including a service, fitting some new gauges in the dash and pillar, fitting new studs and spacers, and a few other bits and pieces.

Unfortunately a few of the parts i supplied to Lee had come with the wrong attachments/probes/nuts. After many phone calls to different suppliers i managed to give Lee the right bits to do the job. The fact that a 3 hour job turned into more like a 13 hour job was not planned!! :blink:

The whole job was done with great attention to detail, constant updates to me on the phone plus a cheeky couple of teaser pics of how wide the wheels now stick out!

Even before the job was started i knew it was going to be good, Lee even arranged to collect the car from my house so he could begin early next morning....

Even though this was a relatively small job compared to what i'd "like" to drop it off for (SINGLE :cool:) it still took plenty of man hours and p!ssing about to get right. Not once did i hear a moan or feel uncomfortable about popping down there - infact quite the opposite..

...and as for the final bill, well it was extremely reasonable considering the 12 hours alone spent on the car the 1st day including trying to get longer wheel studs into the car after stripping it, that were actually slightly the wrong size (needless to say they are now in the bin!!).

Would highly recommend Lee @ SRD for anything you want doing on your Supra....i will certainly be going back again...and again ....!!

Cheers mate :thumbs:

lol - well i havent had chance to wash it yet, but took a couple of dodgy photos from my eyephone this arvo.

Will do better when the weather improves!!

Gauges - off:

Gauges on (daytime):

Gauges on (night-time):

Wheels in mirror:

New stance:

As i say these pics are a bit pony but once the sun comes out i'll do it justice!! :D

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

ah K2 one of the centres run by the gym company I work for! nice place but not as nice as ur car! drop me a pm when its time to renew your membership there and I might be able to get you a good deal!

Thanx mate ;)

My company has a corporate deal with them too so i get it really cheap anyway but i'll drop u a line ;)

Lee is brilliant and your car looks awesome mate, I was there when lee was working on it as I dropped off a load of parts (correct ones I hope) ;)

Looks great mate & Lee- yet another happy customer well done mate. :)

Thanx mate - i hear he's working wonders with yours in the garage next door! :cool: