The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Off to a bad start

Guest Andy_H

thought i would say hello properly in here.

Im a massive supra fan and have wanted one for the last few years. came close to buying one a while ago but went for an M3, didnt really like it so sold it one. iv had a fair few good jap cars. The best was probably my jackson racing supercharged EP3 civic type R putting a 298bhp, also had a EK4 Civic Vti running with nitrous that would scare away alot of fast cars.

The time has come to finally buy myself a supra, woohoo, probably going to be one about 3k as i went back to uni last year so money is as good as it was, then once i land a killer job when i get my degree upgrade to a nice fresh import single:)

Now is it just me is is this place very frosty to new members?:(

I was banned for giving some advice on what i thought was a fair enough topic in off chat with out a message of warning.

I then noticed in another topic member gloating about the fact i was banned?

I then posted i was no longer banned and got a reply saying "yeah maybe stay away from the post button for a while":search:

I have read the forum alot but now thinking it like alot of other car forums and full of key board warriors that dont want to hear your opinion unless you have a 5 digit post count.

Edited by Andy_H
typo (see edit history)

not at all ...

As you can imagine we get a lot of spam on the forum, and your post looked out of place, hence the reason you were banned. As it is clear you are a car enthusiast we reversed the ban, so apologies for the confusion there.

This place is usually pretty welcoming to new guys, I guess you just got off to a bad start ;)

Hi and welcome. Good look with your search.

Mike

Edited by Pixelfill
typo (see edit history)

Welcome,

Ive not seen the the thread you are talking about so cant comment on that although i agree members can be a little harsh to newbies sometimes.

Dont take it to heart, just get stuck in and enjoy the cars/forum, at most we are a nice bunch but with the odd w@nker mixed in:D

Dont worry to much bud most on here you'll get along with just fine! I found it quite funny how after 10 posts you had been banned, thought you must've upset someone etc but it seems to not be the case!

Welcome anyway! :)

Only if i was a mod.... id ban your arse in an instant by pretending your going to bed just to shut me up :D

Welcome dude....

haha love the chat, i was banned because i offered some advice on how to get rid of avirus that going about just now. i guess it looked like i was trying to spam.

ill go dig out some pics of my old cars, 2 mins

Don't worry dude, a decent bunch of people... including the Mods. Though be wary of Rob_Boi! Only joking :p

And that Abz is a closet ball fondler!

Only if i was a mod.... id ban your arse in an instant by pretending your going to bed just to shut me up :D Welcome dude....

Well you do go on sweet cheeks! The other half went on the laptop! :D