The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full body wrap on the Supra

marc_p

Well it looks like I'll be having the Supra wrapped sometime over the next couple of months by a freind of mine, he's doing a Lambo Gallardo next week so I'll see how that comes out and go from there, currently trying to decide on a colour, I think it has to be white though.

Anyone else had a full body wrap on here?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sister just wrapped a fto in carbon looks cool but bloody exspensive. £50 a meter for the carbon sheet

Yup the carbon stuff isn't cheap, I will be having parts of the car done it though, although I can have it for £40 a meter, just going to be the lip on the Ridox front and the dash panels to start with.

Kawasaki green:D

I think that would look frikkin awesome:d but might draw a bit too much unwanted attention.

camel toe pink

Errr, no.

I got quoted £1200 to do the Supra about 5 months back.

I'm looking at quite a bit less than that but like I said he is a good freind.

How does he go about doing dents and rust etc?

If the car is rust free then no rust should come up from beneath as your protecting the paint and metal from contamination.

If you get a dent then you can just have it repaired and the vinyl replaced.

The vinyl can also be polished etc just like paintwork.

Well it looks like I'll be having the Supra wrapped sometime over the next couple of months by a freind of mine, he's doing a Lambo Gallardo next week so I'll see how that comes out and go from there, currently trying to decide on a colour, I think it has to be white though.

subscribed to thread,

ive been considering this, would be interested to know how much your guy can do a not quite so close a mates car for (i.e. mine! lol) and interested to see pics etc. where is he based?

i like the matt black, and think it might look nice on a TRDGT3000 widearch.

I'm guessing your trusting kitch to do it?

we've had our mini bus vinal wrapped and cant fault it at all!

am looking to get the supra done in time once ive got the exterior complete, but depending if i can decide on something that looks good and suits the car i might get graphics on the wrap as well..