The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified Live - 24th April 2010 - Oulton Park

add heywood

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
The photo's from last year look great, doesnt look like it would have a high chav rating either :D

Can we turn up individualy or would we need to book a stand? times moving on so may be too near.....?

Looks like you can still book stand space.... ;) We still have time to sort it if we can get some numbers together.

Looks like you can still book stand space.... ;) We still have time to sort it if we can get some numbers together.

I have this listed on another mkiv club (not msoc) and theres 2 of us going at the moment so we could join forces, i have a 6x3 gazebo, 5ft fold up table and gas bbq i could bring if we wanted to do it in style ?

I have this listed on another mkiv club (not msoc) and theres 2 of us going at the moment so we could join forces, i have a 6x3 gazebo, 5ft fold up table and gas bbq i could bring if we wanted to do it in style ?

sounds good to me :thumbs: when I get in from work we can sort it properly then... Maybe try and get a small stand so we aren't all parked in the outside car park. Ill start the list;

1. add heywood

sounds good to me :thumbs: when I get in from work we can sort it properly then... Maybe try and get a small stand so we aren't all parked in the outside car park. Ill start the list;

1. add heywood

2. dunk

We definetly need a club area to park up in, im not keen on going if i have to leave the car in a general car park.

Ok so had a look at getting a club stand. We can book one really easily but would have to send the money off for tickets at the same time as sending the booking form. £15 each for pre ordered tickets. I don't mind sorting it but would need money off people 1st for tickets... I have emailed one of the organisers to see when cut off date is.

Ok so had a look at getting a club stand. We can book one really easily but would have to send the money off for tickets at the same time as sending the booking form. £15 each for pre ordered tickets. I don't mind sorting it but would need money off people 1st for tickets... I have emailed one of the organisers to see when cut off date is.

Do you have Paypal ?

Yes Ive got paypal :)

Just had an email back from the event organiser:

"Hi Adam,

I've attached a booking form for you. The details of where to send are at the foot of the page. The cut off is about a week before but suggest you allow a bit of time as we need to send you the tickets and you send them out to your members."

So if we say cut off date is 10th April. This gives me time to send money off and then sort tickets and passes out.

So if you want to go pm me and Ill send my paypal details, send me £15 per person and Ill get it sorted. We can then have our own little Supra stand :cool:

Yes Ive got paypal :)

Just had an email back from the event organiser:

"Hi Adam,

I've attached a booking form for you. The details of where to send are at the foot of the page. The cut off is about a week before but suggest you allow a bit of time as we need to send you the tickets and you send them out to your members."

So if we say cut off date is 10th April. This gives me time to send money off and then sort tickets and passes out.

So if you want to go pm me and Ill send my paypal details, send me £15 per person and Ill get it sorted. We can then have our own little Supra stand :cool:

Nice and simple then but i'd make the cut off date a bit sooner to gee folks along !!