The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another thumbs up for Wheels in Motion

Mcgoo

I took a drive down to WIM yesterday to get my Geo done as I've read nothing but good things on here about their work.

Its a thumbs up from me.

I've had my geo done a few times in the last few years (usually more local to me) but nowhere has really filled me with confidence so I thought I'd make the journey down.

Previously I'd had more of a fast road/track set up done, but throwing tyres away because the inside edge has gone when there is still 5mm on the outside, just seems a waste. Its not like I do regular track days anyway.

My aim was to get better tyre wear so Tony dialled out the now unnecessary camber and toe from the front giving the tyres an easier life.

He talked me through the whole process and asked what I wanted from the car.

Before leaving he said to take it easy for a while when throwing it into corners as it may under-steer more than I was used to, but the tyres would wear a lot more even.

The drive back was mainly motorway. It felt much more stable at high speed and didn't tram-line anywhere near as bad as it used to. When I got to some twisties it was fine. It actually felt 'safer'.

I will use them again, and would recommend them to anyone.

:)

I'm glad you're happy with the result, more people need to get their Geo checked and have the car setup properly. :)

I'd have mine done there but again its just to far to go.

Center Gravity are in the Midlands, some of our club members have been there with very positive results (quite a few of us also went for a free 'talk' day, which was excellent).

£95 + VAT. So, £111.63 all in.

Bargain. :)

That honestly is a bargain for a place of this expertise! I paid £150 to have mine done by Elite Direct,

although pretty good they are setting it up more from the manual rather than experience & expertise.

I am really looking forward to going to WIM, will be using them from now on from all the feedback

I've been reading on the forum! They are a bit more of a drive away but I am sure it will be well worth it!

Nice work Tony :thumbs:

Holy hell . £111 is bloody good , might have to pay WIM a visit after i get my eibachs on. :)

cheers for the bud.

Anybody got a link for there website or anything ? cant seem to find the correct link :(

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/index.php

Oh and to the rest of you guys, a mega meet is taking place at WIM in May!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=206005&highlight=WIM

:)

Edited by Abz
WIM Meet Attached (see edit history)