The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there anybody on here that professionally sprays brake calipers?

narbar

I offer a hub and caliper repainting service for £100. They are not sprayed but done by hand, i have never had an issue with paint flaking on any of the many vehicles i have done this on. However i would agree its not the same as spraying them removed from the car, but the finish i achieve has always been good enough for me, and im very picky.

I have just completed this on my girlfriends M3 yesterday, i'll get some pics up in my section once the rest of the car has had a paint correction treatment.

I offer a hub and caliper repainting service for £100. They are not sprayed but done by hand, i have never had an issue with paint flaking on any of the many vehicles i have done this on. However i would agree its not the same as spraying them removed from the car, but the finish i achieve has always been good enough for me, and im very picky.

I have just completed this on my girlfriends M3 yesterday, i'll get some pics up in my section once the rest of the car has had a paint correction treatment.

Thanks for the replys guys, let me know once the pictures are up and ill have a look :)

There is 1 pic on here, although i appreciate not aclose up one

http://invisibletouchdetailing.co.uk/extras.html

another couple in here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=115888&highlight=wheels

and another here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=5272

I'll sort some close up pics of the M3 once ive completed the rest of the car. I'd be surprised if the finish on the brakes wasnt up to standard though :)

Just use Hammerite :)

I used Hammerite and on track it got too hot and blistered. It's fine on the road as your brakes don't get that hot but on track the heat will make the paint blister and peel off.

I haven't redone mine with proper brake caliper paint yet, partly cause there are less colours to choose from :( But hammerite or halfords is a false economy if you go on track.