The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what colour?!

seanfraser

i just fancy a change, its a nice custom lip, needs a little attention as u can see by the pic: (both corners as it was on lowest suspension setting when i got it) since had it raised now its lovely. i also have another rubber splitter same as on there just without the fibre glassing etc, would be happy to get shot of them, im looking at the veilside one.

can anyone point me in the direction of how/where i can get the lips sorted, i do like the look of the car just dont really think i could do it myself

Your local panel beater/sprayer should have no difficulties, I obviously can't recommend anyone in particular to you as I'm not local.

Have you decided to hold on to both front lips?:innocent:

hey guys,

i drive the supra attached, am picking up a new front bumper soon and am wondering what white it woul be, from what i can see the 1995 mkiv white is something like super white (040) am i on the right tracks?

thanks

It will say the code on your VIN plate under the bonnet, on the wing (drivers side)

thanks guys, loadsa help here much appreciated, didnt think of checking the vin plate thanks matt,

simon im in brentwood just down the 127 so nottoo far away, u have a contact number?

pedrosixfour ill get pic as soon as i can, its from a renault espace but wil get a pic soon as your interested, will probably be up tomoro

Come again?

The lip is from a Renault Espace?

Is there a Supra front end grafted onto this particular Espace?

Is the lip in the picture in post#1 from an Espace?

Sorry for the third degree, but an Espace?????:)

Basically the guy who owned it before (roy) loved his jap cars

I kept gettin asked if it was a laguna splitter, he said it was from an espace (size) that he and a friend painted and built up

To create a unique splitter, not sure if by your quote ur sayin espace?? As in urgh lol so far feedbacks been positive :)