The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clio 182 owner looking to get a supra tt

Guest jack_davey

Guest jack_davey

Hi everyone,

looks like you have a great forum here!

Been having a look and it seems there is lots of useful info!

A bit about me... I've got a 2004 Renault Sport Clio 182 which I'm currently pondering replacing with the car I've wanted since I was about 13... a Supra Twin Turbo.

I'd like a standard'ish car, preferably manual, with full leather climate control and with the factory fitted bodykit and wheels.

I'll be having a browse through the classifieds as there doesnt seem to be much I'd really want to buy on pistonheads!

Cheers,

Jack

Welcome, Scottys advice for the day:d

What budget you got and you looking for manual/auto TT, start looking on the classifieds or contact Jurgen at JM Imports with your requirements. Manuals go for alot more so unless you can save a bit more or have a large budget go for an auto... and dont be put off by the auto box they are sweet Scotty's five steps to buying your Supra.

1. Join here and pay membership (the best tenner you will spend)

2. Search the classifieds and or contact JM Imports

3. Forget Ebay (members cars on here will be known and generally well serviced/maintained)

4. Dont limit your search to your local area. (be prepared to travel a bit)

5. Dont buy on looks alone read/print this thread when viewing http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67644

Then buy, drive and enjoy

You wont go back to Renault believe me;)

Scotty