The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how much do you think my car is worth?

mark uk manual

Iv owned my car for just over a year now, Since then i have had a full re spray in black and done a few more small things to it. The car is immaculate and drives very well. The only thing i think that lets it down is the seats are getting tatty, Its done 116k miles now but the engine was built around 30k miles ago, It's a uk spec 6 speed with full service history and loads of paperwork and reciepts. What do you reckon?

This is a link to my garage:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2394

Thanks mark

Edited by mark uk manual
link not working (see edit history)

i would put it up for £1750 as i think we modestly under price these brilliant cars, imho.

Hah, yeah... before you know it I would be driving that car home even if they car was situated in Kazakstan. ;)

As others have said, £15-16k sounds like a perfect price mate. A stock alone would get you a good £10k.