The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 TOYOTA SUPRA VVTi SPECIAL EDITION

Dale B

Im looking to get into the "supra groove". Having been looking round for a while and looking on various forums to see what available and at wot price I came across this. Whats special about it anis it the right price. Please help all you Supra bods.. Ta

ZRS , 1999, T reg. Average miles, 1off Blue, Taxed/Tested, 18 wheels/originals, FTSH, full leather as new, this 1 has not been spoilt,fully standard, only a handful of these are ZS400, When bought £48000, any inspection welcome, no test pilots, 0-60 in 4 secs,Can take limiter off to exceed 190mph, Special suspension as standard, too many extras to list, first to see the performance/looks of this limited edition Supera will go home smiling at this daft price of only.. £14,995

ill be honest i dont know about any special edition supra. but i may be wrong! 4 second 0-60 may be modified slightly?

anyway u get a feel of a car when u sit in it, see it.

Welcome by the way, trust me once you get one u dont stop smiling! it hurts after a while :D

someone more helpful will be along soon

Originally posted by tbourner

Shouldn't it be RZS, not ZRS?

Yes of course! The RZS is the one that has the Special suspension as standard and does 0-60 in 4secs and 190mph with no mods isn't it? They only ever made a handful of those too didn't they? :innocent:

:tongue:

Originally posted by boneyard

so you all recon he's talking shite then and I should keep looking :p :p

Hi Boneyard, allow me to do a little translating for you:

ZRS , 1999, T reg. Average miles

High milage

1off Blue

Resprayed

, Taxed/Tested, 18 wheels/originals, FTSH, full leather as new

Check the rear seat, it's probably vinyl

this 1 has not been spoilt,fully standard
...apart from the respray and the non-standard wheels
only a handful of these are ZS400, When bought £48000
These were Twenty odd grand when they were sold new in Japan. 1999 Supras weren't exported new to this country
any inspection welcome, no test pilots, 0-60 in 4 secs
Impressive! All the other "Fully Standard" Supras can't manage 0-60 in under 5.0
Can take limiter off to exceed 190mph
190mph from a Std Supra? Yeah right
Special suspension as standard
eh?
too many extras to list, first to see the performance/looks of this limited edition Supera will go home smiling at this daft price of only.. £14,995

edit 'cos I ballsed up the quoting

Originally posted by boneyard

so you all recon he's talking shite then and I should keep looking :p :p

Mate, I'd still go look at it. Just because the seller is a twat doesn't mean it's not a great car . . . just don't be expecting 190mph from it just yet though! :thumbs: