The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric tyres Question?

themodifiedkid

I did so much research when looking for rears and these came out on top so had to get them. Anything would be better than whats on there at the moment bloody Wanli's, there fooking dangerous on a bpu'd tt. Prob be ok for smaller engined cars but on the supe, slightest bit of boost or damp weather and the arse end was out :rolleyes:

I did so much research when looking for rears and these came out on top so had to get them. Anything would be better than whats on there at the moment bloody Wanli's, there fooking dangerous on a bpu'd tt. Prob be ok for smaller engined cars but on the supe, slightest bit of boost or damp weather and the arse end was out :rolleyes:

PANSY!

Dont make me take you out in the N/A again, im sure i can break that record back to yours next time:)

Can you give me that site you got them from? i will need a couple of tyres soonish

Are these the tyres,that people say they have to have "made in Germany"written on the sidewall with all the fakes flying around?or am i thinking if the wrong tyre?

Yep these are the ones mate. That was the first thing that I checked when they turned up. And yes mine do have made in Germany on them which was a relief :D

• 3 weeks later...

Had these on for a year now done a few thousand Ks and not much noticable wear, as for performance they are in my opinion great, far better than the GSD3'S which wore quite fast, one thing I would recommend when you have them fitted is to get a wheel allignment done to make sure theyre planted properly.

Guest Andy_H

Another fan of F1's here, got them on my current car and will be putting them on my supra when I get one, I found after about 1k they are scrubbed in good and proper, but I may be talking rubbish, and I have them on a light mgf so I guess a supra will be a lot faster