The mkiv Supra Owners Club

After the Laughter

cobrastang

I would advise buying from here when possible.

Have you thought about importing one? Jug will be able to source one to your spec.

Yeah Russ I looked around on here,and with all due respect the cars seem a little bit more pricey than autotrader and ebay.I still think you have the best £ for pound car on here btw.

Yeah Russ I looked around on here,and with all due respect the cars seem a little bit more pricey than autotrader and ebay.I still think you have the best £ for pound car on here btw.

reason for this, is the fact that the cars sold on here are well looked after, and sold with the piece of mind that the car is not hiding any problems. cars on ebay and autotrader, you have no way of knowing the history of them. On here you just need to ask.

Look at some of the horror stories on here recently with unscrupulous traders not declaring cars as Cat D etc etc. Cars on here, as Nevins says, have a strong provenance and you can usually track it's history with owners on here through their posting history! Spend in haste on a cheap car on eBay/Autotrader, repent at leisure as you trailer it to a garage for the umpteenth time!

Being honest mate - and looking to save you money in the long run. My first Supra was a knee-jerk eBay purchase nearly 6 years ago - bad move! Next one was bought from a member here and it was superb as was the 3rd (and current) one. Both cars from members here were worth every penny.

Look at some of the horror stories on here recently with unscrupulous traders not declaring cars as Cat D etc etc. Cars on here, as Nevins says, have a strong provenance and you can usually track it's history with owners on here through their posting history! Spend in haste on a cheap car on eBay/Autotrader, repent at leisure as you trailer it to a garage for the umpteenth time!

:yeahthat:

i didnt buy from a club member but i have been very lucky in getting a good one when i buy a TT it will be from here