The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Should I snap these up?

James

Found some (new) Bride seats for £455 a piece from Japan.

I'd - of course - need to buy some rails to accomodate them as well.

It's a Zeta III I'd be after for myself. For my passenger seat, I was considering being somewhat nice to my other half and opting for a Euro II (reclinable).

What do you reckon regarding the price? I thought it seemed pretty good.

(This is before shipping costs come into the equation of course).

The reason I need to get new seats is because, having my heater matrix fail and the car sitting in the cold over winter, my seats are appearing to go "mouldy". I don't particularly want them in that state!

Have tried using a foam cleanser and it's only ever so slightly worked! Not nearly adequate enough though!

I figured that the cost of a leather retrim would be about the same as going for the Brides. The fact that I've always wanted to get a nice pair of Brides is also swaying me towards that. I'd just take out the rear bench I reckon.

Thoughts?

Should I just stop talking about it and act? :cool: